Take a walk in the past
The free church of Lemvig called " Johanneschurch"
The church was built in 1883 by constructer A. Bentsen, Vallekilde. The church consist of a octagonal aisle, of which there is 4 short cross arms with low house end's, roof to change and in the middel a categorically Tower.
VisitNordvestkysten, Lemvig email@example.com
- Lemvig Valgmenighedskirke
- Kirkevej 4
- Phone. (+45) 97820052