Take a walk in the past

Originally in 1726 the garden was a fire site and later on from 1760 it became the garden belonging to the headmaster of the grammar school. The Headmaster's summerhouse still exists in mentioned garden. Furthermore there has been established a memorial tablet for the ornithologist H. Chr. C. Mortensen and a monument for the great Danish poet St. St. Blicher.

See what others are sharing on Instagram

#latinerhavenviborg #visitviborg #visitaarhusregion

Opdateret af: