Kvinde Egen

Take a walk in the past

On June 6, 1915 the Women's Oak was dedicated, a beatuiful oak fenced by a heavy iron chain suspended between four natural stones. The inscription on the stones reads: 'June 5, 1915 - Danish Women's Constitution Oak'.

Opdateret af:
VisitAarhus, Skanderborg info@visitaarhus.com
VisitAarhus, Skanderborg

  • Kvinde Egen
  • Himmelbjergvej 20
    8680 Ry