Det Maritime Kalvø
Take a walk in the past
The Maritime Kalvø is responsible for the initiation of different projects either on their own or with eksternal partneship.
The Island was in 1847 bought by the shipowner Jørgen Bruhn who also build one of the largest shipyards at that time.
Today is the house of Jørgen Bruhn a Museum along with the rest of the old shipyard.
Aabenraa Tourist email@example.com