Blicher Stenen

Take a walk in the past

The beautiful natural stone with St. St. Blicher's symbol - the wood lark - resting on the top, was erected on October 11, 1882 on St. St. Blicher's 100th birthday.

The inscription reads: 'In 1839 St. St. Blicher summoned for the first time a Danish popular meeting here'.

Opdateret af:
VisitAarhus, Skanderborg info@visitaarhus.com
VisitAarhus, Skanderborg

  • Blicher Stenen
  • Himmelbjergvej 20
    8680 Ry