Take a walk in the past
The church was built in 1916. The style is Gothic, from drawings prepared by the architects' firm Høgh Hansen in Århus. The church is particularly distinguished by the many offset roof and wall sections and the attractive location in the landscape.The interior is distinguished by its pure lines, its beautiful natural lightning and decrete stylised edgings and patterns in the walls and the woodwork. The interior of the church were restored in 2002: new altar and pulpit, colours scheme and lightning and also a 2,8 metre-high altarpiece by the artist Doris Bloom, Copenhagen.