Sædder Kirke near Køge
Take a walk in the past
On 12 March 1688 the Crown transferred the church to Otto Skeel of Vallø, and on 1 January 1910 it became a private property.
All basic elements of the Romanesque limestone building have been preserved.
The nave and the chancel with apse are the oldest parts and originally had a beamed ceiling.
The Late Gothic tower from the 15th century is constructed of bands of limestone ashlars and medieval bricks. The vestry and porch have been added later.