Take a walk in the past
The roof over the nave´s west gable is made of tree from 1828.
The two clocks on the roof substituted a clock tower made of tree in the cemetery.
There are the remains of a chalk painting, which represents The Holy Anna sitting on a bank with the little Maria with a crown and a book on her left-hand side, and Jesus with glory on his right-hand side.
The altarpiece is dating from 1625, and the Bible from 1802.
New developments on the roof were set up in the church in 1828.
Visit Lolland-Falster email@example.com