Take a walk in the past
In 1791 the church was extended as the chamberlain Friderich Schinkel wanted his own private mortuary.
- The altarpiece is originally from the renaissance
- The painting is a copy of Carl Bloch's "Christ's resurrection"
- Woodcut motives of Jesus childhood
- Roman font of granite
- Late Gothic crucifix Christ figure
- The hymn board are original
- Building style: Late Roman