Take a walk in the past
Emmerlev Church is one of the oldest in the area. The original building was built around 1150 and in the 15th century the tower, sacristy, porch and staircase were built. Before the Reformation, the church was consecrated to Sct. Andreas (the apostle). There are through the ages changes in the church both outside and inside. Among other things, a pulpit on the north side of the ship was removed in 1863.
Rømø-Tønder Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emmerlev Church
- Højervej 3B, Sdr. Sejerslev
- Phone. (+45) +45 74 78 31 27