Take a walk in the past
It was consecrated in 1900 and can 100.
Originally the church was built without a tower but in 1968 a rather bombastic tower was added in which the bell was placed.
The church has fine acoustics.
The altarpiece is a copy from Carl Blochs " the resurrection" The original is placed in Frederiksborg Chapel.
Destination NORD - Brønderslev firstname.lastname@example.org