Nr. Lyngvig Church

Take a walk in the past

Stories from the life at the sea. North of Hvide Sande is Nr. Lyngvig Church which were inaugurated in 1869. The church is romanesque in red bricks with slate roof in a low pitch. In 1955 Lyngvig Church had a tower and slate roof. The ships in the church are donated in remembrance of drowned seamen by the coast of Nr. Lyngvig. Furthermore, on the church yard is a large cross in memory of the 5 rescuers that did in 1951.

Opdateret af:
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande turist@visitvesterhavet.dk
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande