Take a walk in the past
In 1896, Lumsås Church was consecrated. The church gradually received various artistic decorations, including Johs. Krogh's beautiful glass mosaic windows from 1931 depicting the Virgin Mary and John the Baptist.
In the years 1972-75, the church received a new altar and a woven altar rug made by Ann-Mari Kornerup.
Church concerts are offered during the year, as well as lectures in the parish house - all with free admission.