Bavnehøj Leisure area
Take a walk in the past
Bavnehøj Leisure area includes the outer perimeter of an active gravel pit.
The area is owned by Guldborghsund Municipality.
There is an exciting geological history to explore and the area has a flourishing fauna.
At the site there is a range of facilities available:
- Parking with toilet
- Trails for hikers, bicyclists and horse riders all the way around the gravel pit, all in all 4 km.
- Three huts: an info hut, a bird watcher’s hut and a hut with a fire place.
- A forest labyrinth
- Shelter site with a large and a smaller shelter and fire pit, with uncut firewood. Must be booked.
- Small shelter site with uncut firewood, first come, first serve
- Water is available at the administration building in the center of the gravel pit.
- Dog training areas
- Fishing is allowed in the lakes
The adress of the area: Nørre Vedbyvej 13, 4840 Nørre Alslev
To rent the large shelter site: contact the leisure department of Guldborgsund Municipality. Parkvej 37, 4800 Nykøbing F
Phone: +45 54 73 15 33 (weekdays between 9 and 3)
Visit Lolland-Falster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bavnehøj Leisure area
- Nørre Vedbyvej 13
4840 Nørre Alslev
- Phone. (+45) 54 73 15 33